*Sample Version only*
This agreement constitutes a contract between the guest(s) and RentalFix LLC.
Please read this Vacation Rental Lease Agreement thoroughly. Any monies received by RentalFix LLC. for occupancy of the vacation property indicate the acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Vacation Rental Lease Agreement. It is the responsibility of the guest(s) to be familiar with all policies within this agreement. This rental agreement is entered into by and between the renter, hereinafter referred to as "Guest", and RentalFix LLC. hereinafter referred to as "Agent".
For reservations to be complete we must have a signed rental agreement, and minimum 50% of the total amount due at the time of booking.
Guests that book through VRBO please keep in mind that RentalFix LLC will process payments via Stripe, in the event you need to cancel and a refund is due, the stripe fee's will be deducted prior to refund being paid out. One more thing to note- VRBO will charge and process their fee directly. This is shown in the last step, prior to booking, in the breakdown of charges in your VRBO account .
Email Amber@ajsrentalfix.com with your real phone number and real email address.
- Reservation Requirements- Reservations are not considered "guaranteed" until a signed rental lease agreement and a minimum payment of 50% of the total rental cost including tax is paid. The remainder is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival date. If you would like the payment to be charged to any other credit card, other than the one on file, or there are no valid credit cards on file, then it is the guests responsibility to call or send in the payment prior to the 30 days. The agent will automatically charge the credit card on file if no other arrangements are made by the guest prior to the 30 days. If payment in full is not received 30 days or more prior to guest arrival, reservation may be subject to cancellation with partial refund.
- Accepted Forms of Payment- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, PayPal, and Stripe. Alternatively we can send you an invoice and you will have the option to pay through it with your personal checking information, credit/debit, etc.
- Cancellations & Refunds: Guest receives 100% (less $35.00 cancellation fee and stripe fee for direct and VRBO bookings.) if cancellation occurs more than 21 days before arrival; Guest receives 80% (less $35.00 cancellation fee and stripe fee for direct and VRBO bookings.) if cancellation occurs more than 14 days before arrival; Guest receives 50% (less $35.00 cancellation fee and stripe fee for direct and VRBO bookings.) if cancellation occurs more than 5 days before arrival; No refunds within 5 days of arrival.
- DamageProtection/Security Deposit - A hold of $500.00 will be placed on your card we have on file. For guests bringing their pets, we do not allow Cats, just Dogs. We will place a hold of $700.00 on the card on file. Upon completion of property inspection we will release $500.00 back to the card, with the remaining $200.00 for pets being nonrefundable.
- Confirmation of reservation(s) - Confirmation of the reservation will be emailed to the Guest(s) upon receipt of the reservation advance payment along with the signed rental agreement. Please read the confirmation for accuracy of dates, mailing address, number of adults and/or children and accommodations. Any errors must be directed to the agent as quickly as possible.
- Age Requirements - Guests under the age of 25 will not be permitted to register and will lose all funds paid to the Agent. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of advance payments and possible removal of guests from the rental unit. No Fraternities, No Sororities, No House Parties, No exceptions! Violations of this will result in immediate eviction with no refund of any monies. The agent reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Check-In/Check-Out Times - Check-in time is 4:00 PM - Check-in takes place at the following: 337 ELBERT DR. Alexander City, AL 35010. Keys are NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. No exceptions to this policy will be made. Agent will use reasonable efforts to have the rental property ready for Guest(s) occupancy at check-in time, but the Agent cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy.. Check-out time is 11:00 AM - NO EXCEPTIONS! .Check-out time is strictly enforced so that the Agent has adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Please return keys to the lockbox. Guests that do not vacate the rental property by 11:00 AM without the consent of the Agent are subject to a fee equal to one (1) rental day.
- Maximum Occupancy - At all times, the maximum occupancy is the number the home sleeps, including children and infants. Occupancy limits are in accordance with rules of the State Fire Marshal's Office. Sleeping limits show as (for instance) "sleeps 9". Guests and visitors must be pre- approved by the Agent in advance. (Each child counts as one guest). For approved additional guests (over 12 years of age), you will be charged $25.00 per night per guest. If you bring in extra guests or visitors without prior approval and payment, guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property. Any security payments and all rent will be subject to forfeiture. Absolutely No House Parties Allowed!!
- Items Guest(s) Must Provide - Any personal articles, any food and drink items, coffee filters, paper towels, napkins, foil, favorite pillow, videos, and a good book. We recommend that you bring lake towels for your stay as we do not provide them.
- Linens - A basic supply of linens are provided for your stay. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay. You’ll find extra linens in the Master Bathroom Closet. The startup set travel bathroom essentials; bath soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags are not replenished.
- Pets - You acknowledge we DO NOT allow CATS at all. We do allow Dogs with a paid pet deposit. IMPORTANT: Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in a $275 fine and immediate eviction and loss of all rents and security payments.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless - Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
- Violation of Agreement - If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement, the Agent may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits.
- Credit Card Agreement - I am providing my credit card number as a guarantee of payment to the Agent. I agree to pay all rent and charges related to property rental. I accept all terms of the lease agreement and accept all liability for rent and charges related to property rental, as well as any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of my lease with the Agent. I understand that these costs will be charged to my credit card. In the absence of another payment arrangement, I authorize the Agent to charge my credit card for payment of these items.
- Lost and Found – Agent nor property owner will be responsible for guest(s) personal property left behind or lost during stay. If we are able to find an item left behind we are willing to ship it to the registered guest upon request. Shipping charges will be charged to the guest once we are given a valid credit card number. (We do not accept AmEx) Items unclaimed will be held for a maximum of 14 days at which time the agent reserves the right to dispose of or may elect to donate the item(s) to a local charity.
Please read, sign, copy, and return the entire contract immediately. Upon receipt of the signed rental agreement, the Agent will confirm the booking and email the guest the confirmation.
By signing this agreement, you have read and fully agreed to all of the above policies.